Sharing my collection of Barbies and other dolls, with relevances/references to popular or pop culture
Hi, I am Ken with the Barbies 4 Sale blog. If, by chance, you are sewing (and selling) Barbie doll clothes, please let me know when you have a line ready and I will advertise them in a blog post.Or, feel free to post them yourself by reading; "How to Post your Barbie doll For Sale"..
Beautiful girls, congratulations!Merry Christmas to you (late, sorry!) and a Happy New Year! ;)
Beautiful pics of all your barbies.
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Hi, I am Ken with the Barbies 4 Sale blog. If, by chance, you are sewing (and selling) Barbie doll clothes, please let me know when you have a line ready and I will advertise them in a blog post.
Or, feel free to post them yourself by reading; "How to Post your Barbie doll For Sale".
.
Beautiful girls, congratulations!
Merry Christmas to you (late, sorry!) and a Happy New Year! ;)
Beautiful pics of all your barbies.
Post a Comment