Hoorah to the Olympic Fans!
My husband and I (not so much my daughter) enjoyed many of the competitions in this year's London Olympics.
As the London Olympics 2012 draw to a close, here's a little tribute to the U.S. athletes that struck gold.
Two-time gold medalist 16-year-old gymnast Gabby Douglas.
Gold medalist for the floor exercises,18-year-old Aly Raisman
The U.S. Ladies' Gymnastics Teams decked in gold and smiles
For ladies' swimming:
Four time gold medalist Missy Franklin:
Three-time gold medalist 29-year-old Natalie Coughlin. She captured the Bronze in London. She also competed in "Dancing with the Stars".
Posing with her 4 gold medals several years ago. She won 6 medals in the 2008 Beijing Olympics.
(L-R) Missy Franklin, Jessica hardy, Lia Neal, and Allison Schmitt of the United States celebrate with their bronze medal during the the
Medal Cermony for the Women's 4x100m Freestyle Relay on Day One of the
London 2012 Olympic Games at the Aquatics Center on July 28, 2012 in
London, England. (Photo by Al Bello/Getty Images)
Mattel, will you please include a commemorative Olympics 2012 Barbie for the ladies of track and field? This one does not do the sport justice...
2 comments:
Hello from Spain: Last night I saw on TV the closure of the London Olympic games. I really liked. I also like to see all Olympic Barbies. I have a swimmer to the small Chelsea. A beautiful commemorative entry. Keep in touch
Congratulations to the U.S. team and in particular to Gabby Douglas, which worked very well in the Olympics! Very cool the post, congratulations!
hug
Samira
Post a Comment